Plan for College with Oklahoma's Promise
Make the grade...Stay out of trouble...Earn college tuition...IT'S OKLAHOMA'S PROMISE!
Attention parents of 8th, 9th, and 10th graders! Oklahoma's Promise is a unique program that was set up by our state legislature to help deserving students who want to go to college, but whose parents find it difficult to pay, achieve their dream of higher education. If you are a parent whose annual household income is $50,000 or less, and you have an 8th, 9th, or 10th grader who desires a college education, please log on to the Oklahoma's Promise website at www.OKPROMISE.ORG.
- Oklahoma residents
- 8th, 9th, or 10th grade students
- Students whose parents earn $50,000 or less per year
Upon completion of the program's requirements, students will earn:
- Tuition at an Oklahoma public two-year or four-year university
- OR a portion of tuition at an accredited Oklahoma private college or university
- OR a portion of tuition for courses at public technology centers that are approved for credit toward and Associate of Applied Science degree at a public college
Application cannot be made after a student's tenth grade year, so apply today!