Welcome to Glenpool Public Schools Enrollment Center

The Enrollment Center is located in the Glenpool Education Service Center at 140 W 141st St. Enter from the east side of the building.

Normal Business Hours: Monday - Friday 7:30 - 3:30

Questions about enrollment/withdrawals, records, etc

Email Barbara Smothers

Haga clic aquí para inscribirse en español. Seleccione la versión en español en la parte superior de la página siguiente.

If you are unable to complete the online enrollment form or have difficulty uploading documents, please make an appointment to complete enrollment.

Plan Your Visit

A parent or legal guardian must be present to enroll a student. The student must be a legal resident of the Glenpool School District boundaries. Two forms of proof of residency are required and must be in the parent or legal guardian's name, display the residential address, and current date.

At least one proof of residency must be from the following:

  • gas, water, or electric bill

  • signed lease agreement

  • house contract

A second proof of residency may be from the following:

  • bank or credit card statement

  • cable, home phone, or cell phone statement

  • DHS letter

  • pay stub

In addition to proof of residency, please have the following documents uploaded in the online enrollment form or bring them when you arrive:

  • Valid state-issued identification.

  • State-issued birth certificate. A hospital certificate is not accepted.

  • Current immunization record (all immunizations must be up to date).

  • Legal documents (such as custody agreements or guardianship).

Other helpful, but not required, documents:

  • Withdraw records from the previous school.

  • Copy of transcript, if applicable.

More Information On Immunizations

2021 Oklahoma Statutes
Title 70. Schools
§70-1210.191. Certification - School children - List of immunization tests required.

Universal Citation: 70 OK Stat § 70-1210.191 (2021)

A. No minor child shall be admitted to any public, private or parochial school operating in this state unless and until certification is presented to the appropriate school authorities from a licensed physician, or authorized representative of the State Department of Health, that such child has received or is in the process of receiving, immunizations against diphtheria, pertussis, tetanus, haemophilus influenzae type B (HIB), measles (rubeola), rubella, poliomyelitis, varicella and hepatitis A or is likely to be immune as a result of the disease.

B. Immunizations required, and the manner and frequency of their administration, as prescribed by the State Commissioner of Health, shall conform to recognized standard medical practices in the state. The State Department of Health shall supervise and secure the enforcement of the required immunization program. The State Department of Education and the governing boards of the school districts of this state shall render reasonable assistance to the State Department of Health in the enforcement of the provisions hereof.

Information On HB 658 Regarding Immunizations And Other Health Mandates

Contact Us

Phone : 918-322-9500

Fax: 918-322-6499